Sunday, January 5, 2014

Time for another Book Blog ....




December 31, 2013

Hi.  I"m Geoffrey.

I've been thinking about this for a while now.  I read quite a bit and I occasionally write up a review for Amazon or Goodreads before moving on to my next book.   I read 151 books in 2013 - not counting the ones I abandoned for this that or the other reason - and I wrote 24 reviews.  So, let's say 15% of the time do I write something after finishing a book.

So, my goal starting now is to write something about every book I read just because.  We'll see how that goes.

I'm sure I'll post all or at least some of them on goodreads and on amazon but I decided to start up this blog to keep them all in one place as well.  Now at the moment, no one knows this exists, so it's me talking to myself a bit - about reading.  

sounds a little geeky.  But if you want my fun side, go find me on google+.


Oh, and I moved this from it's original spot, so on the first 4 or posts, the dates are off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment